Surviving in Times of Crisis
Hoping you are well, let’s welcome April, my fellow entrepreneurs!
Too much unfortunate news around the world during March, for sure, makes us worried, anxious and wondering. But, how do we get to live our lives despite all this?
There is no simple way, but one key is to understand that we need to look after ourselves. In the end, we have to deal with our day-to-day problems; we cannot carry others’ issues on our shoulders.
This month we are going to work on creating a plan to increase our positive energy in order to survive in times of crisis.
- Be aware
We need to stop for a moment and check where we are, what is going on around us, and how we feel about it.
Analyze your present moment: What is happening in your life, and what are your problems (as well what makes you happy)? Contemplate how the people around you are, and how this influences you.
Once you know what is going on, you can divide this analysis into two types of actions:
- The others
Write, or keep in your mind, your thoughts about what is going on in your life and how are your family, friends, and the world.
- Express the emotions and feelings
Many times, we don’t give ourselves permission to express our emotions and our feelings.
- Take time to cry, be sad, get angry, etc. Most of the time we suppress negative feelings, and that causes a boiling pan effect in us. It is good to let go of the bad outcomes but is good as well to get your feelings flowing.
- Take a walk and listen to music that helps you get through the emotions that you want to get rid of. Or talk to a friend — that one you know will support you in the good and in the bad times.
- Pray, pray, pray!
- The others
- It is important as well to express your emotion about a family member’s problem — a global issue, for example.
- Create an empathy vibe that will help the people around you get better.
- And for the global issue, you can support an organization verbally or physically.
- Feel compassion
You and the rest of the world are worthy and have the right to live a better life, in a peaceful world, every day.
- Understand and support that feeling that you have, whether it is anger, fear, sadness, anxiousness, shame, etc. Being in a “bad” situation now doesn’t make you a person to love any less. On the contrary, you need love, understanding, support, and compassion.
- The others
- We cannot control what is going on in other people’s lives or in the world, but we can express and show our true compassion for them.
- Keep your good wishes and keep them in your prayers. That will send a spiritual message and good vibes.
- We can be good supporters from our hearts.
- Get joy
Get rid of the “I need to suffer to find happiness” belief. You come to this world to enjoy and have a wonderful life. Yes, it is true there are difficult times, but if you acquire a positive attitude, you will overcome the difficult times.
- Do what you love or what makes you feel better. Run, walk in nature, have your morning coffee or a massage. Take time to have dessert, go to the beach with your best friend, do anything that gives you joy.
- The others
- Transmit love and care, be present, and take a hand when someone needs support. There are many ways to give back so someone can be in the enjoyment vibe.
- And for those you cannot hold their hand, just pray!
I have faith; this gives you some guidance and helps you and others to feed your life with a good attitude, compassion and self-love. If we are good, we send good energy. It is important to believe how powerful your faith can be.
See this article in the magazine
Visit my Instagram or Facebook @Movimiento Sattva
If you would like to take the first step, I can guide you.
Contact me email@example.com
Your Integrative Nutrition Health Coach