To Improve Your Well-Being And Your Efficiency at Work
Hello, fellow entrepreneurs and wellness seekers!
We still have a few more weeks of summer vacation left, so let’s squeeze the days and try a few things to get healthy and happy. None of them takes more than 10 minutes.
Without more to say, check the following list and start with the one that gets you excited.
To get more ZZZs
For a new sleep routine, try your own perfect combination from this list.
- Drink a cup of tea (no caffeine).
- Take a warm bath with a sponge and massage your body for five to 10 minutes.
- Apply essential oils (like lavender) to your bed and pillows.
- Listen to soft or meditation music.
- Put away the electronics 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Read a favorite book.
Stay hydrated during the day
Because we are water, and we need it!
- Drink water when you wake up.
- Don´t forget to drink water while you work — one glass every hour. Set an alarm if keeping track is difficult for you.
- Get a full bottle of water when you exercise and fill it up after you finish.
- If you don´t like the water’s taste (because it is boring), add some fresh fruits or mint leaves to your water bottle.
Keep your body moving
Because it is worthy!
- If you are an early bird, get up and hit the road for a walk, run or bike. Even 10 minutes will give you benefits.
- If you like waking up smoothly, add yoga to your morning routine.
- Stretching is a good way to take a break. Take a work break and stretch your back, neck, legs, and fingers.
- Walk for 10 minutes after you have lunch. It will get you activated.
- Play with your kids. Tag is a very good game to keep you moving and have fun.
You eat food to get energy. These quick actions will help you to eat healthier.
- Take time to cut fruits and vegetables yourself. It will save you money and you will enjoy the freshness.
- Prepare more to take in your lunch box. If you are already making dinner, you will have a few minutes to grab some for your next day’s lunch.
- Don’t skip breakfast. You’ll be better off making a smoothie.
- Pack fruits or some seeds for your snack.
- Take time to enjoy your meals. Take five minutes before or after you finish to appreciate your food.
To attain beauty from the inside out!
- Take time for your shower. If you are always on the run, you will appreciate taking a “long” 10 minutes to shower.
- Take enough time to brush your teeth. Your teeth are as important as the rest of your body in any self-care routine.
- Don´t forget about sunblock. The sun is wonderful, but you need to be protected from its harmful rays.
- Scrub once a week; you will feel the difference in your skin.
- Give yourself a foot massage. You will say: oh, yeah!
For your business:
- Make a list of your priorities at the beginning of the week.
- Make time to follow up on things you haven’t finished.
- Check your bills and take time to make the payments on time.
- Check your social media to stay informed about your customers.
- Add in your daily planner to sleep enough, hydrate, move your body, eat well, and practice self-care. If you are OK, your business will be better!!!
If you want to create a perfect plan to create a balance between business and your personal life, just contact me. It will be my pleasure to help you be more productive and happier.
Enjoy your summer!!!
Need some help? You can always write to me: email@example.com
Follow me on social media:
If you are looking for professional guidance, you can contact me at any time. Howler readers can receive a free consultation.
firstname.lastname@example.org and follow me on Instagram and Facebook