Careful planning is the key to a successful relocation. No matter how much research you do, there will always be surprises and challenges. It helps to minimize those surprises and be fully prepared for your new life here in Costa Rica.
The most frequently asked questions we receive include:
- How far in advance do I need to start planning my move?
- How do I choose a place to live in Costa Rica?
- What documentation is needed before I arrive?
- How do I prepare for this life transition — not just physically, but mentally and emotionally?
- What if my move doesn’t work out?
The answers to these questions and more tips are included in our video Planning The Move. This video gives you a detailed timeline, with explanations of each step. From creating your wish list, to gathering documents, to packing, to flight day — everything is included so you don’t forget any critical steps along the way.
For more information, check out our website and consider taking our online course, which will provide you with all the detailed information you need.
Even with all the planning, moving day is going to seem like the longest and most stressful day of your life. At the end of the day, though, you’ll take a deep breath, you’ll enjoy the view, and you’ll realize it was all worth it. Pura vida, indeed!